AquaProfiler -M (Mobile)
- Integrated Level & Temperature Transducers
- Lightweight Gauging Device
- Local Wireless Network.
- Suitable for Gauging Rods
- YouTube Hydrokit Resource - Click to View
New Innovative Product
For use in streams, channels & pipes, The AquaProfiler is able to measure flow in both harsh or difficult conditions.
The lightweight and compact sensor uses acoustic profiling technology to measure flow, velocity, water level & temperature.
1-D Velocity sensor, range: 0 to +3 m/s
Accuracy: 1% of measured value, +/- 0,25 cm/s
Acoustic frequency: 6 MHz
With integrated temperature sensor
Range: -5 deg C to 40 deg C
Accuracy: +/- 0,1 deg C
Integrated hydrostatic water level
Range hydrostatic: 0 to 4 m
Accuracy hydrostatic: 0,1% of measured value
- Integrated W-LAN
- Backpack for all components
- 3 m flexible cable from sensor to backpack
- Wading rod mounting bracket for sensor
- Rechargeable battery pack NiMH 4.000 mAh
for up to 30 hours operation period, charger
Dimensions: dia = 30 mm, Length = 150 mm
Weight: 600 g
Download Specification (PDF Format)
Flow Management Software
Windows compatible program to view, archive, process, export flow gauging data.
< More Info >