- IP65 Protection
- quicklog mode, mean-value)
- Extendable with GSM/GPRS modem
- Individually programmable (cycle mode, event mode,
- of various sensor types (e.g. rain, pressure, radar ...)
- Analogue and digital inputs for easy connection
- High data security due to integrated watchdog 32 bit Processor
- Accommodates multiple sensors for water level, rainfall measurement.
Seba Unilog-Light Compact, robust, flexible - the new Unilog-Light is a
versatile service-wonder within the SEBA Universal Logger family.
As an economic and all-purpose data logging system, the Unilog-Light is suitable for a large variety of applications in the field of hydrology and meteorology.
It is also a very reliable instrument for extreme field conditions. The digital recording of water levels and other parameters, like flow, water quality and precipitation is achieved by a modern serial flash memory.
Analogue and digital sensors deliver data via RS485 or SDI12 interfaces.
For the use at site there are three function keys. Information as date, time, measuring value, amount of stored data and battery capacity are available at the push of a button.
Download Specification (PDF Format)